Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Speaking Engagements 2015


Just FYI, my speaking engagements for 2015 are posted here, If you are around – come see me!

If you were in one of my sessions, you can find links to the session code and presentation below.

Also – if you have any comments on my session – feel free to post it here!

February 19Online webcast - Building .NET Client Tools for SharePoint Online

March 19 – Victoria SPUG - The future of full trust solutions: Migration & Upgrade

June 6 - SPS Calgary - (2 topics) The future of full trust solutions: Migration & Upgrade ; How I built my first commercial SharePoint hosted app

June 17 - SPBiz online conference - Building .NET Client Tools for SharePoint Online

June 18 – Hamilton SPUG - Building .NET Client Tools for SharePoint Online

July 25 - SPS NYCThe future of full trust solutions: Migration & Upgrade

No comments: